Can I show Fractions as text not date

Lynn
Participant V

Is there any way to show fractions such as 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, etc as text in a valid if or suggested values? My google sheet column is formatted as text, I have set my column type in the app as text but I keep getting invalid date errors. It seems to work ok if they are put into an enum or a progress column but not in a text column.

Solved Solved
1 2 440
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Heru
Thank you. I also made a new test app and it worked as you have shown. This is what I was getting on my original app.

I deleted my original table I was using for the suggested values and added it back in again and now it is working as expected. Thank you for your assistance.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

hru
Participant V

Hi Lynn,

I am not sure if this is what you want, but I just created a test with the column as text and google sheet as plain text, and the way to show fractions is with the suggested value pointing to another Text column that holds all the fractions allowed.
The result if like below:

Sorry, if this is not answering your concern.

Hi @Heru
Thank you. I also made a new test app and it worked as you have shown. This is what I was getting on my original app.

I deleted my original table I was using for the suggested values and added it back in again and now it is working as expected. Thank you for your assistance.

Top Labels in this Space