Can you add AppSheet shortcuts to a home page...

Can you add AppSheet shortcuts to a home page if you are using a third party launcher (eg Nova Launcher)? We use Lenovo tablets with lots of Appsheet shortcuts on them. We have a problem that inexperienced users inadvertently move the shortcuts from one home screen to another, or accidentally create a folder with multiple icons in it. There is no facility in Android to lock the position of icons on the home screens, so I was going to use Nova Launcher which has a lock option. However adding a shortcut does not create a shortcut icon on the home screen in the Nova Launcher as it does in the native Android launcher. Any advice on how to have lots of AppSheet shortcut icons on a home screen, with them all locked in position, would be gratefully received.

0 2 708
2 REPLIES 2

Just an ideaโ€ฆ how about an app launcher? Have you thought about it?

As I wrote above, I have installed Nova Launcher but when I added the shortcuts for an AppSheet app, it didnโ€™t appear on the Nova Launcher home screen, only on the native Android home screen. I have just upgraded to the Prime version of the Nova Launcher app, and all the appsheet shortcuts I had on my phone stopped working, and I when I try to add them back again, it says "โ€œItem addedโ€ but they donโ€™t appear on either the Nova Launcher screen or the native home screen. So Iโ€™ve actually gone backwards. Very frustrating.

Top Labels in this Space