Can you use dependent drop down to drill down...

Can you use dependent drop down to drill down and create a graph with the selections?

I am wanting to create graphs but there are lots of variables so creating slices to cover every eventuality would be cumbersome.

Example:

Gender (male, female, Reassignment M:F, F:M) Body area (Shoulder, Neck, Lower Back, Hip, Knee, Elbow, Wrist, Hand, Foot, Ankle)

Diagnosis: (literally 100โ€™s of different diagnosis) Time: (Monthly)

Pain score: (0 - 10)

What I am wanting to do is to be able to create a graph with any combination of the above so for instance: males, shoulder pain, arthritis, pain score over a 6 month period for instanceโ€ฆ

0 3 292
3 REPLIES 3

The best thing to do would be to play with the interactive dashboards. Itโ€™s a pretty cool way if doing this.

@Grant_Stead you have my creative juices flowingโ€ฆ how would this help and can I select multiple columns to give me a pain score vs time for a conditionโ€ฆ ?

@geoff_gardener yes, it topically works best for tables that are referenced, but I would just play with it. You put multiple views in one dashboard viewโ€ฆ Then yes, your select the items and the rest of that data is manipulated to show just that info.

Top Labels in this Space