Cannot set Show_IF column constraints

Hi,

I´m quite new with appsheets and would appreciate all the help, with this simple question. I´m trying to create a column constraints to my columns, but when trying to input e.g. show_if to the formula, it tells me that the function cannot be found. Using google sheets on the background, not forms.

1. I Have set the the particular column to Show
  2. I have clicked on the right of the column, the edit button and try to find the qualifiers/show_if-field, with no success.

What I am trying to do is, if column A has a value <10, it would show column B, if the value is >11 it would show column C, etc…

Br,
Johnny

Solved Solved
0 5 1,297
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The Show_If column constraint was originally intended only for form views, but is now available for use in all view types:

3X_8_8_882b5d1c41364f041d712bf2d4028dc2c7c1afe1.png

Note, too, that the Show_If column constraint applies to individual columns. There is also a Show if property for views that affect their occurrence in the main menu, along the bottom navigation bar, and in dashboard views:

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Hi
Thanks Steve. If I understand right, the show_if is only on forms or to the whole app?

Then have to find another way around creating the conditional views for the app.

Br,
Johnny

The Show_If column constraint was originally intended only for form views, but is now available for use in all view types:

3X_8_8_882b5d1c41364f041d712bf2d4028dc2c7c1afe1.png

Note, too, that the Show_If column constraint applies to individual columns. There is also a Show if property for views that affect their occurrence in the main menu, along the bottom navigation bar, and in dashboard views:

Hi
Thanks Steve! I will take a look with this one!

Br
Johnny

This worked, Thanks Steve!!

Top Labels in this Space