Can't find Dependent Dropdown sample app! I...

Can’t find Dependent Dropdown sample app!

I watched the YouTube Office Hours excerpt below (dated March 2018) which describes the Dependent Dropdown app, and that is exactly what I’m looking for. But then I looked at the sample apps and the Dependent Dropdown app is not there (or I couldn’t find it if it is). There’s a Lead Tracking app, which however does not make use of dependent dropdowns.

Where can I find the missing app…?

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PiRkXVj1Xo

0 6 350
6 REPLIES 6

hi Charlie, if you go to Youtube and search on Appsheet and Dependent dropdowns you’ll see this video youtube.com - How to Create Dependent DropDowns | AppSheet How to Create Dependent DropDowns | AppSheet

@Mary_Jane_Pender thanks! But I’m actually looking for the sample app called Dependent Dropdown that was used in the Office Hours excerpt I posted, so I can look under the hood. It is described as being available on the sample apps page (but isn’t…)

You will have to go to the Support section at the top of your Appsheet app and they do some searches through that to see if you can find it.

Sorry, but that information is not at my fingertips.

@Mary_Jane_Pender yeah, that’s where I looked but no luck. I’ll look again. Thank you!

The Lead Tracking app contains that feature as well.

appsheet.com - Lead Tracking - An app to manage and update sales leads. Lead Tracking - An app to manage and update sales leads. appsheet.com

@Aleksi_Alkio yeah, I downloaded that, but it doesn’t seem to use it, at least not in the version I downloaded.

I was able to get this feature to work thanks to the YouTube clip after all, so I’m good. Thank you!

I love AppSheet.

Top Labels in this Space