Can't seem to filter out current row from filtered list

I am using this equation to attempt to select the items that has the same [order by] column value but is not [_thisrow].

FILTER(
“MATERIALS”,
AND(
[ORDER BY] = [_THISROW].[ORDER BY],
[KEY] <> [_THISROW].[KEY]
)
)

When running this through a test, I am seeing that [_thisrow] is still being added to the filtered list. I cannot seem to figure out why this is as everything seems correct in the logic of the equation. Does anyone know what probably obvious thing I am skipping over here?

3X_9_b_9b8d8ea639870cdeb1233ef5d209d253bfa2d83c.gif

Solved Solved
0 2 75
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks @Marc_Dillon I just discovered my actual problem. I had a different problem that lead me to start testing this equation. I was forgetting that during a test like this, there isn’t any thing to reference in [_thisrow]. I got caught up in this confusion but I have now fixed my real issue. Mixed up actions in a group action trigger. Haha

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Try with removing this:

3X_4_2_4270eb02db580d1e8984dc58962a27ebe12a2881.png

[_THISROW] already is the key value of the row, you don’t need to dereference any further.

Thanks @Marc_Dillon I just discovered my actual problem. I had a different problem that lead me to start testing this equation. I was forgetting that during a test like this, there isn’t any thing to reference in [_thisrow]. I got caught up in this confusion but I have now fixed my real issue. Mixed up actions in a group action trigger. Haha

Top Labels in this Space