Can't view meetings on Calendar

I’ve got google calendar synced to my app. I can add meetings via the app and I can see them at calendar.google.com. But I can’t see the meeting in the calendar within the app? All I see is a blank calendar with today highlighted. This is true in day, week, and month views. What am I doing wron

0 3 175
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

If I understand, you are referring to the Calendar view within the list of selectable views of an AppSheet app?

First, just to make sure its clear. The AppSheet Calendar view and Google calendar are not automatically synced. Meaning that if you add an event to the Google calendar it will not magically appear in the AppSheet Calendar view.

To see events in the AppSheet Calendar view, the view will need to be attached to a datasource and the column View Options properly set. An example calendar view is shown below. Have you created such a view in AppSheet and set the necessary column data? If so please provide a sample image so we can help further.

Thanks. Yes, I had a view attached to a Google calendar data set. I was silly never changed the View Options from None to Start / End. Fixed now. Thanks for the pic that clued me in.

Although, now when I try edit the calendar I get “given key was not present in the dictionary”?

Often this is due to a bad expression.

Please post a screenshot of the error.

Top Labels in this Space