Change Calendar Color

guys im new here…

guys how to change calendar color ?? i dont have any criteria and category, my calendar default Color is Red, and i wanna change to Green, how to do that sir ??? thanks before

0 9 2,236
  • UX
9 REPLIES 9

The red color is coming from your app’s Primary color. You can either change the brand color from red to green or you can add a category field (column type color) and set the initial value to Green.

Can u show ho to do that step by step ? Im newbie

#1 - Add a column named “Category” to your spreadsheet
#2 - Regenerate your column structure
#3 - Change that column’s type as Color
#4 - Type Green into initial value
#5 - Open the Calendar view > View options
#6 - Select the created Category field as Category

pls
that cand do to put different colors, for differen values?

Hi @Oscar_Rossini

The color will change depending on the value you set.
It could be anything.

thanks

Is there a way to set the color? like for Category A is green, B is blue, C is red, etc

Whichever column you identify as the Category in the calendar view, will determine the color. If that column is of type 'color' then it's value should be reflected as the color in the view. Therefore you just need a formula in that column to determine the color based upon whatever logic you want to use. For example:

SWITCH( 
  [MainCategory], 
  "Category A", "Green", 
  "Category B", "Blue", 
  "Category C", "Red", 
  "Black" 
)

Another option would be to store the color attribute in a category table and then use an expression to look it up based upon the main category value. This would be more flexible than hard coding the colors in the expression.

Wow, this answer is exactly what I needed. Thanks @graham_howe you're so awesome 👍

Top Labels in this Space