Change color of text and icons, hide only sync icon, change margin or use space/whiteline

Hi,

I have some questions on the screenshots. Who can help me? Thank you!

Solved Solved
0 4 1,202
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

There is now way to present a Share button without also displaying the Sync button. No matter what you do, there will always be a sync button n the screen, itโ€™ll just be in a different location.

Form buttons are not part of the footer.

Correct.

Not beyond the options available in UX >> Brand:
3X_a_0_a07dd6707324c3af7fa3492c1c89fe0aba9b70c3.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hmm. Youโ€™ve got an old version of the Appsheet layout. Iโ€™m not real sure how to get it updated to the newest โ€œlook and feelโ€. Maybe itโ€™ll be automatic once you start making changes. But if it does, thatโ€™ll move the Sync button to the upper right, and Share will move to the hamburger menu.

Check out UX->Brand in the editor for options to change the color and background of those Primary views on the bottom, as well as overall app color.

You can specify colors for specific column text or actions button via UX->Format Rules

You canโ€™t change margins, or action button sizes.

You can make your header image smaller by editing the image file and increasing the whitespace or transparent-space around the actual image. This will effectively increase the margins around it. Hereโ€™s a quick screenshot example I did just now (super quick and dirty just to provide visual explanation), change from left to right.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

thanks for your really fast reply
i have new version just i turned off โ€˜Allow five views in the bottomโ€ฆblablaโ€™ option, because i would like to take share action on the footer. I didnt find share action under Behaviorโ€ฆ so now i trying to turn off sync icon. And I would like to hide the many many sync process from public users.

Yes, I checked UX->Brand option and I use โ€˜coloredโ€™ option. Maybe the formโ€™s buttons doesnt part of the footerโ€ฆ yes its of course not
Okay, so on the form view the footer high=0px and the form buttons appear and I canโ€™t color and use icon on formโ€™s buttons. Is it true?

Can I change color of footerโ€™s active view background?

There is now way to present a Share button without also displaying the Sync button. No matter what you do, there will always be a sync button n the screen, itโ€™ll just be in a different location.

Form buttons are not part of the footer.

Correct.

Not beyond the options available in UX >> Brand:
3X_a_0_a07dd6707324c3af7fa3492c1c89fe0aba9b70c3.png

Top Labels in this Space