Change format of each independent columns to ...

Change format of each independent columns to show the “unit”.

On data table, we have various column, which are number or decimal type, and used as metrics (or measure whichever we call).

Those column have different types actually, i.e. MT (metric ton),

Miles, Hours etc.

When we select “price” type, app shows on any view type, as currently. For instance, the data is “10” returns “$10.00” on any type of view within app.

I m wondering if app creator can make custom unit like excel or googlesheet. For instance, user want to display number as “10 MT”, when original data is saved as 10 (integer)?

Maybe we have to raise feature request?

It could be possible to use virtual column. Create two virtual column, one contains “MT” as app formula. Others concatenate the numeric number from the target column PLUS the newly created virtual column contains “unit”, but this is not ideal, as we need to create numerous number of virtual column and then it ends up with slowing down the app performance.

0 3 466
3 REPLIES 3

This feature has been requested few times now and then. It’s a reasonable request. I will check the status.

@Aleksi_Alkio Sorry for repeating the same request which have been posted by other users before. Thanks for checking and curious to see the latest.

No problem

Top Labels in this Space