Change order of columns in related order details

Hi,

I have an order entry system with related orders details as part of an order in another table.

I would like to rearrange the order that the details appear when viewing them in the main order page.

In have attached a screenshot that shows “Name & Town” “Order Detail ID” etc

How do I change the order so that other columns can be viewed here without going into the actual order detail.

Thanks

Phil

Solved Solved
0 4 793
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The ordering of these columns:

2X_4_45329f375c88f53f7eab68b79041d11deb62b8b5.png

are controlled by the UX view of type Table in the ref position for the table or slice of which these rows are a part. If the table containing the rows is named Order Details, there might already be a system-generated view named Order Details_Inline that may be used to configure the column order.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

eddie1

Hi Phil, you can head over to “UX => Views => View Options => Column order” and set your order accordingly. Hope that helps!

Hi, this doesn’t seem to apply to the column order for the snap shot view of the related order.

I have attached a screen shot showing the view of the customer order with column order showing related order details at the bottom.

How would I swap the “name & town” with the “Order Detail ID” for instance so that the “Order Detail Id” is on the left.

Thanks

Phil

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The ordering of these columns:

2X_4_45329f375c88f53f7eab68b79041d11deb62b8b5.png

are controlled by the UX view of type Table in the ref position for the table or slice of which these rows are a part. If the table containing the rows is named Order Details, there might already be a system-generated view named Order Details_Inline that may be used to configure the column order.

Brilliant,

Thanks Steve

Top Labels in this Space