Change to Deck View and open the selected row

I am currently working on an app for my product. I have a Deck view to show all the products that I have. The view name is called “Product Catalogue”. In that view, I have a Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) column for different products.

I have another form view called “Product Information” for my app user to scan their barcode and capture the GTIN to save the form. Upon saving the form, I want my app to link to the “Product Catalogue” Deck View of the product that has been scanned.

After saving the form, it should open on this detailed page since I have scanned the “9556108261009” product. (This view is when I click into the relevant product in the Product Catalogue view)

Based on the expression that I have wrote for my action, it does not open up to the page I want.

It opens only up to this page. (see below attachement)

Can anyone advise on how I can rewrite my expression to get to the page that I need?
Thank you.

Solved Solved
0 2 341
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

If using LINKTOROW(), the target view should be a detail or form view. To target a deck (or galley, table, or map) view. use LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW().

See also:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

If using LINKTOROW(), the target view should be a detail or form view. To target a deck (or galley, table, or map) view. use LINKTOFILTEREDVIEW().

See also:

Thank you so much.
I have tried this function on my app and it is working well.

Top Labels in this Space