Chart View of single row of data in dashboard

Is there any way to display a single row of data in a chart as part of a dashboard interactive view? As I click on each product the chart updates to show the relevant data.

0 3 757
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @James_Fussell1,

If I have understood yourrequirement correctly, yes it is possible with a following approach. Possibly there could be another better approach as well. Here is what I did

1. Created a slice on the table where chart columns are there. Table Name: ChartShow, Slice Name: ChartSlice
  2. Created a reverse ref column in the ChartShow table with reverse reference as ChartSlice slice. Expression of Reverse Reference column REF_ROWS(โ€œChartsliceโ€, โ€œIDโ€) and column name [RelatedCharts]
    Here [ID] is key column of ChartShow table / ChartSlice slice
  3. Created table view called โ€œChartShowโ€ on ChartShow table and column series chart view called โ€œChartsโ€ on ChartSlice slice
  4. In the detail system view of ChartShow_Detail ( this is detail system view of ChartShow table), mentioned only one column, [RelatedCharts] in the column order setting of the view.
  5. In the interactive dashboard, included ChartShow table view and ChartShow_Detail view and a third unrelated view called Calendar. Calendar view has no relation to approach of displaying charts by column.

Hope this helps

Please refer the relavant image below

@Suvrutt_Gurjar
Please can add the link to the app?

I am new to this forum and late to this thread, but @Cristhian_Macias if you still need help with this, reply and I will walk you through it. I used this thread to accomplish this exact chart. The directions were slightly confusing but it is actually very easy.

Top Labels in this Space