Checkbox to Hide All Group in Deck View

Based on my experience (Hide All Group in Deck View), the turnaround to hide all data group took me to develop about three months. Enough time for new users to give up in the middle. I encourage the programmers of appsheet to add a checkbox switch to hide the all group. That will help people to build apps faster and with better professional look. The all group most of the times is useless.

Status Open
2 4 302
4 Comments
Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I use it quite frequently.

Juan_Martinez1
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

Hi @yastaaa,

Could you please provide your workaround for hide the All Group in deck view?

I don’t mind the All Group, but in my usecase it would be nice being able to hide it

Thanks

yastaaa
Silver 2
Silver 2

Suvrutt_Gurjar

Jun 20

For group-based navigation, there are workaround approaches that you may wish to take a look at

In the below sample app, the gallery view is the main view and the deck view belonging to each grouping (Restaurant , Farms …) are a subcategory level. One could build, gallery to gallery ( main menu to sub menu) and then gallery to deck ( sub menu to sub-sub menu) One could possibly build table and/or deck views as menu and sub menu views

https://www.appsheet.com/samples/Display-attractions–details-include-contact-information–more?appGui...

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager