Also new to AppSheet. Would be great if someone could help me understand the problem and also maybe point me in a direction. Struggling with this for a week now.
I built an app that works fine except for the pdf workflow report. It is used for inspections. Allows the user to create multiple projects (parent called ProjectDetials) , and have mulitple photos (child called Images&Comments) for each project. After the inspection it emails the report in pdf format. This works fine.
So i want each user to be able to customize their report with their details company name,logo etc.
So i added another child table (CompanyDetails) to the same parent table (same as above).
Now I have one parent table with two child tables.
The one inspection project have have about 66entries and prints both child table data in the workflow report. Image showing success result.
But for the other inpsection projects with much less data entries (less than 20) it only prints the first child table (Image&Comments) data, and ONLY the HEADINGS of the second child table (CompanyDetails) with. Image showing failed result.