Collapsible Views in Dashboard (Instead of Tabs)

On mobile, Dashboards will stack all the views into one tall view by default:

And Use tabs in mobile view will display each view name across the top as its own tab.

This feature request is for a 3rd option to allow Collapsible Views:

This way you could see the full list of Views in a Dashboard, with each reduced to just a Title, and maybe default action for that view.

Here’s a UI example from another app:

I love how users can each arrange their own dashboard, and they can already resize views. This would just be a ‘shortcut’ to resize the view to a preset minimum height that only shows the Title.

Thanks for considering! And THANK YOU to the UI team for the new color picker and theme color in the menu bar!!

Status Under Review
23 5 1,001
5 Comments
retailpartnerco
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Great Idea!

psfulgham

Great idea and goes along with the feature request for tabs in dashboard view for more than just mobile devices. I really hope Appsheet listens to these UI ideas. Card view was nice but limited and I hardly use it in my apps because it can’t be a filtered view. This meanwhile allows for what card view should have been. A much more robust way to present a lot of data/actions/options.

hcquadros

Thats great!

I also think would be nice to have collapsible related records on Parent’s detail view (for the same reason above).

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager

Status changed to: Under Review
Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager