Column created every month automatically

I want some rows created automatically in a table.

There is a table A which has Start Date and End Date.

In table I want to create some rows automatically on the first of every month.

This is then showed in the view

0 7 743
7 REPLIES 7

Youโ€™ll want to check out Behavior>Reports - or alternatively the new Automation panel.

Hello

I do not want a report I want to add the row in the table so can see in the view and when it is completed can mark it

If you follow this linkโ€ฆ

Youโ€™ll see that a โ€œreportโ€ is not what youโ€™re assuming, itโ€™s merely the โ€œtermโ€ that AppSheet used to call - things that run on a schedule.

Creating a scheduled event to automatically create the new month record is what youโ€™re wanting to do.

Hello

Great thanks for your help I will try and let you know

Regards

Chetan

I have got two tables Tenant and Rent Due

The tenancy end date is in table tenant and I want to update the Rent Due table based on the end date in the tenant table . I am struggling to write the formula, I wonder of you can help.

So the schedule is everyday and checks the date in the end date or I can have another column which says rent due and reports on next month

What expressions have you tried?

Hello Steve,

Many thanks for your reply.

I am actually strugling with the expression and hence need your help.

As I said this is what I would like to achieve

I have got two tables Tenant and Rent Due

The tenancy end date is in table tenant and I want to update the Rent Due table based on the end date in the tenant table . I am struggling to write the formula, I wonder of you can help.

So the schedule is everyday and checks the date in the end date or I can have another column which says rent due and reports on next month

Top Labels in this Space