Column Example Visibility

Sesco8651
Participant I

Note: I am using an excel spreadsheet and uploading it using dropbox. I can see all the information once i click on a slection, but i need to see certain descriptions before hand. My coworkers have accomplished this, but not available and i need to implement this asap.

Question #1
I am needing help to make the descriptions under my column headers visible in the app for individual columns.

Question #2
Currently i can see the category and price point for one of my columns. If i turn off โ€œshowโ€ for my price point column it shows the series text which is the next column field. I need to show both, what are the steps to accomplish this?

(What it want it to look like)

0 9 526
  • UX
9 REPLIES 9

#1 - May I ask what do you exactly mean by โ€œindividual columnsโ€?
#2 - Can you explaing what column names you have in your image, thanks.

This is what the excel sheet looks like that Iโ€™m pulling from.

Sesco8651
Participant I

This is what mine looks like as of right now.

Sesco8651
Participant I

This is what i want it to look like.

You need to change your view type to โ€œTableโ€. You are using โ€œDeckโ€ view at this moment. With the table view, you can find option called โ€œColumn orderโ€. With that option you can add columns and choose the correct column order how you want to show in that view. There is also and option โ€œGroup byโ€. Choose the column you want to use for grouping.

Sesco8651
Participant I

Ok I got that part changed. Now how do I select which columns I want to see and which ones i donโ€™t want to see?

Choose those columns with the option โ€œColumn orderโ€

Sesco8651
Participant I

I think that took care of everything.

Thank you!!!

Youโ€™re welcome

Top Labels in this Space