Hello there aesthetically pleasing beings,
So i got the following sheet wich, as you may see, is quite complicated
My goal would be to make new pages/retrieves old pages/fill the pages from bare-codes.
How i picture it:
- User side:
- Turn on the app and enter the User ID
- User ID link to his account, all his past orders, and a new order sheet button.
- Client want to retrieve old order, enter date/client name and app find it, sheets in user language.
- Client want to pass an order, press new order button and a new order sheet in created in user language.
- Client click on fill-able fields/checkbox, entering manually the answer.
- Client use his scanner on our ordering book, scanner read the bare-code, app identify cell to fill then fill with the correct information, save sheet as “client ID, client order N”.
- Admin side:
- Open app, get alarm for new orders made before log in, classed by date & time.
- All sheets in admin language
That lead to the following questions wich i am bothering you for:
1 Can it be made?
2 What would be the algorithm to make appsheet recognize and select a specific field in the page?
3 How can i make a “checkbox” recognized in a sheet?
4 What is the meaning of life? (you anwered many difficult questions so why not that one?)
Thanks in advance for your answers (if answers there are)