Column structure / App Issue

Hi,

I made some changes to the structure of two tables in my App, I regenerated the structure, everything seems fine but there are several of my users, not all of them, that are having the error shown in the image below.

They reset the App, reset the phone but nothing changes. Does anyone know what the problem could be? I do not see any errors or warnings in my editor, and as I mentioned the app in other userโ€™s phones is working fine.

Please help!

Thank you

Solved Solved
0 5 181
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Marc, I have checked with on of the users and this seems to be the case, he got pending syncs. What is the Non-trivial recovery process?.
Users will not be happy if they have to redo everything

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Check their access if they are using Default/Stable/Latest

Do the affected users have pending syncs? You may need to select discard local changes from the hamburger menu first, and then have the user sync to get the latest app version. This will mean that any data changes made by that user will be lost, unless you go through the non-trivial recovery process.

Hi Marc, I have checked with on of the users and this seems to be the case, he got pending syncs. What is the Non-trivial recovery process?.
Users will not be happy if they have to redo everything

https://www.google.com/search?q=appsheet+recovery

Thanks @Marc_Dillon

Top Labels in this Space