Columns that are editable, some are not

Julie_May
Participant I

New user here. I apologize in advance if I use incorrect terminology. I have 4 columns that are editable to my google sheets. I have one drop down with a list of choices (it works), I have another column that is buttons with a list of choices (it works), I have another 2 columns that donโ€™t work. For the life of me I can not see a difference as to why 2 of these will work and the other 2 wonโ€™t. It isnโ€™t even editable on the app. I have opened them both up and compared every option I can find and they appear the same. I know there has to be some minor component that I am missing. Is there anything that rings a bell that I should check. All are editable columns. 3 are listed as enum and 1 is text. When I click on the edit on left to go into each one specifically, all are set with the exact same settings. (except the column data type, which matches to the enum and text respectively.)

Solved Solved
0 3 980
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thank you for asking. I ended up finding the issue. I am posting in case another newbie has the same issue.
Some how I deleted it in my ref views in my quick edit forms

fixed it by going to
UX
View
Ref View
Quick Edit Forms (that has a filter on it) for my slice
I added it back into quick edit columns

It works.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Do you have any App formula, Sheet formula or Valid If with these columns?

Thank you for asking. I ended up finding the issue. I am posting in case another newbie has the same issue.
Some how I deleted it in my ref views in my quick edit forms

fixed it by going to
UX
View
Ref View
Quick Edit Forms (that has a filter on it) for my slice
I added it back into quick edit columns

It works.

Excellent!

Top Labels in this Space