Coming Soon: AppSheet's Fresh New Look

Looks great
1)After this upgrade, please focus on Appsheet editor as well.
2) An ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram) editor is very much required. This should improve establishing relationships among tables in an easier and effective manner.
3) While function is missing and is a required feature
4) Select function to collect data across multiple tables
Regards, Riaz :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi @carie! Would you happen to have a timescale of when this is going to roll out? Thanks!

1 Like

Yes wondering the same

1 Like

Hi @retailpartnercom and @Jonathan_S! Thank you so much for your patience. We’re so close, right now just finalizing the last few pages. We should start rolling out the new UI incrementally in the next few weeks!

We’ll have an announcement about it when the time comes. Excited to hear what you guys think!

5 Likes

Awsome

Hi everyone! I have a few already signed up but if anyone in this thread is interested in becoming a beta-tester for our new Google UI rollout, please reply with your email and I’ll add you to the early-access list.

:raised_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks Steve! You’re on the list!

1 Like

:raised_back_of_hand: please!

1 Like

:vulcan_salute: Me, much apreciated

1 Like

Me as well thank you!

Have a Wonderful Day! - Nick Barry RPC

1 Like

I’ll give it a go. :raised_back_of_hand:

1 Like

I’d be happy to give it a go. I’m interested in seeing how it lays outs. As despite running at 1920 x 1080 I still have to change the browser zoom to 66% to fit everything on

1 Like

Sign me up

:smiley:

1 Like

Hey Carie; i’d love to try it out.

1 Like

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: sign me please.

1 Like

Sign me up please, thanks :raised_hand:

1 Like

:raised_hand: Would love to participate

1 Like

Yes, please! :smiley:

1 Like

We are “Appsheet” team.
I assumed it will help your life you post a link to a simple appsheet app where the person who wish to be early tester/adopter of new UIs to register interst thorough the app!! I will help your life to pick up email address one by one through bunch of posts and threads … :sweat_smile:

3 Likes