Comments about this forum

I’d like to make three comments about this new forum:

1. All in all, looks quite good. I’m looking forward to using it. I’m sure a lot of hard work went into making it. Thanks!
  2. Photos and videos from the old forum do not seem to have migrated. Perhaps that’s unavoidable but a bit of a shame. The images can be key to understanding what the post was about.
  3. I wonder if the sign for “like” might be changed from to or something. I can’t bring myself to LOVE comments that I would still like to give a thumbs up sign to.
2 4 452
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

I, too, would prefer a thumbs-up icon.

Hey @Kirk_Masden, thanks for the feedback, glad to see you here.

Unfortunately there were some limitations with what all could be migrated from the G+ Community, but there may still be opportunity to migrate some additional content (most likely for the ‘feature requests’).

If you have any other thoughts/feedback, let me know! We’ll try to keep adjusting things as we go to make sure it’s as useful/simple as possible.

Thanks Peter! Any thoughts about the heart vs. thumbs up point?

I hope it will become possible to upload videos to this forum. Sometimes it’s nice to be able to show what happens in a particular situation – not just a still image of the result.

Top Labels in this Space