Como puedo traer información de otra tabla?

Hei
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Hola a todos y primero quiero darte las gracias porque ustedes siempre me ayudan.

Hoy tengo una pregunta, la primera foto tengo una opción, la llamo método de pago, está en la tabla de los datos generales del empleado, y tengo otra tabla donde subo las facturas del empleado.

Me gustaría que la aplicación me mostrara el método de pago en la tabla donde subo las facturas del empleado, no me gustaría tener que ir al perfil del empleado para ver esa información.

¿Cómo puedo arrastar esa información de cada empleado automaticamente a otra tabla?

¡gracias!

Solved Solved
0 2 1,823
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You may want to mention if the “Invoices” table references the “General Employee” table. In that case, you could use a dereference expression to pull the payment method data from “General Employee” to the “Invoices” table. Otherwise you could explore using a LOOKUP() expression to get the payment method from one table to the other.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You may want to mention if the “Invoices” table references the “General Employee” table. In that case, you could use a dereference expression to pull the payment method data from “General Employee” to the “Invoices” table. Otherwise you could explore using a LOOKUP() expression to get the payment method from one table to the other.

Thanks so much, I use Dereference Expressions, it was easier for me.

You are amazing!

Top Labels in this Space