Company Policy Is Blocking Access

I have multiple apps created for my company, but today when I went to sign in I get the error attached. “You need Access” Your Company Policy is Blocking Access. And I can’t see or get to any of the apps I created.

However it seems other users in my domain have access to their own apps. And have the ability to use mine as well.

What exactly could be going on here? Did my company block me or something? Can I retrieve my apps somehow.

Solved Solved
1 13 6,309
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Philip & others - please follow any specific instructions from any open support tickets, but it also may be helpful to reference this article on how to control access via your Workspace account (if you don’t see these controls yet, it should be visible within the next 24hrs).

There are certain conditions where access to AppSheet has been blocked by default based on your Workspace account settings/type and needs to be re-enabled from your Workspace account - (some EDU accounts are a common example).

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

Hi, its not your company, i have the same problem. People from google and appsheet are looking into the issue, nonetheless you might want to contact google support througt your it admin and apsheet support.

Well that is reassuring I guess. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Please contact support@appsheet.com for help with this.

Have you managed to resolve this? Because it is happening as of this morning! Desperately need help.

Same here - I have contacted Support and waiting for response.

DINES

Same also here

We are experiencing the same problem.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Philip & others - please follow any specific instructions from any open support tickets, but it also may be helpful to reference this article on how to control access via your Workspace account (if you don’t see these controls yet, it should be visible within the next 24hrs).

There are certain conditions where access to AppSheet has been blocked by default based on your Workspace account settings/type and needs to be re-enabled from your Workspace account - (some EDU accounts are a common example).

I am back to getting this error, and am an desperate need to know what is going on. As I have two events taking place this week.

Hello, please can you help us.
One of our users is trying to open their business email on their cell phone and this message appears: Your organizations policy is blocking access to this app.
Contact your administrator for assistance with getting access.
The user already contacted us and we don't know how to resolve this, does anyone have an idea? Thank youscreen shot

Top Labels in this Space