Condition on behavior

ATR
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

I’m trying to create an action that is only avaible when a row from a child table is not empty. My parent table is “NotasData” and it’s child table “CobrançaData”. So when the row “Valor Pagamento” is empty the user should not be able to do the action. I used this formula bellow and it didn’t work:

ISNOTBLANK([Related CobrançaDatas].[Valor Pagamento])

0 12 147
12 REPLIES 12

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Try:

ISNOTBLANK([Related CobrançaDatas][Valor Pagamento] - LIST(""))

ATR
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

The formula is okay but is not returning what i expected as in the image bellow the row that contains NFse 814 value at “Notas” Column should not return Y since the column “Valor Pagamento” at his child table is empty (I’ve already checked). I also tried a FILTER() formula but it didn’t work too

In the child table, highlight the Valor Pagamento cell of the specific row and press the Delete key to ensure the cell contains absolutely nothing.

ATR
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Oh i see, but will the app recognize this changes on Spreadsheet? Or do i need to rebuild the table?

Data changes in the spreadsheet will be seen when the app syncs.

ATR
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Still returning Yes to all data

Please post a screenshot of the action configuration, and a screenshot of the complete condition expression.

ATR
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

I’ve added a AND condition to also check if the payment has been already confirmed.

Why is this here?

3X_f_7_f7b5b8602ca90024df2db10af6265ff7d5e92610.png

ATR
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

I understood that i had to insert the list inside the isnotblank(). So i had to do exactly the way you wrote, hadn’t i?

Yes, please: exactly as I provided.

ATR
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

It’s close to what i wanted, i’ll show the view to explain better:

1. When both tables have the confirmation it turns green at the related table (ref rows) and at the parent table and the user wont be able to do the action.

3X_0_7_070780da3d8ac885caded4c82c71e18760c01959.png

1. Also he wont be able to do the action until all values from Related CobrançaDatas - “Valor Pagamento” Column are not empty (being empty means red dot on related Cobrança view). At the image bellow he is able to do it but is not what i expected.

3X_f_a_fa282532d92902529185adf47903688dc664a595.png

As you can see the #1 condition is working, but #2 is not working properly

Srry to bother again

Top Labels in this Space