Conditional Format based on Last Added Value

Hello, I need to create a format that checks wether the last value of a given entry is TRUE.

Data is organized in this way:
REGISTERS contains entries for all the EQUIPMENTS (which are also listed on a separate table).
One of these criteria is wether EQUIPMENT was registered operative (TRUE/FALSE).

I have a format that works for every register individually, but doesnยดt work for the agregate value.

How can I apply the format in the menu tab, so that when I want to select any given EQUIPMENT, it applies the color of the last register written for it?

Thanks!

0 3 137
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Franco_Moltedo
I do not understand your question. Could you please post the format rule you are using and explain how you want it to work thanks.

Point was to check wether an equipment is on-line or offline based on its last revision.
I created a column on the database that checks for the last recorded status and applied a format to its corresponding equipment. Seems to work fine for now.

If you could share any tips on checking last added value for a given item in a more efficient way, Iโ€™d be very grateful.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Entries in the main menu and the navigation bar along the bottom cannot be formatted.

Top Labels in this Space