Connect data between sheets together

Hi everyone,

I have a question that needs your help
I have data tables including User, Position, Department. You can see my pictures attached3X_1_c_1c35bce9ee5cdbb574bc75f820007db967a68b1b.png

Each “Department” will have their respective “Position”
When I create a new user in the “User” table. When I choose to enter a certain “Department” the corresponding “Position” is displayed by “Position Name”. However, when writing data I want to show the value of the column “ID_Pos” in the “User” table as the value “ID_Pos” in the table “Position”.

But currently, data is recording the “Position Name” value in the “Position” table for the “User” table.
How can I notice that the value in the “ID_Pos” column in the “User” table is the ID_Pos value in the “Position” table?

We wish your help!
Thanks so much

0 3 142
  • UX
3 REPLIES 3

I believe you may wish to mention more details about how you are pulling values between the tables.

I believe you may also wish to take a look at the following articles and sample apps that explain referencing between tables and table key and label concepts

https://www.appsheet.com/samples/This-app-shows-the-difference-between-keys-and-row-labels?appGuidSt...

Hi Suvrutt_Gurjar,

Thanks for your support, I’m watching the instructions from you

However, it still doesn’t seem right to my needs. I will do more research, if there is more problem, can I ask for your help?

Sure. In general, please continue to post your queries in the community. This great community can help you with the best possible approach.

Top Labels in this Space