Copied App goes back to original app while using

I copied my app Xtreme-mPOS V 1 and gave it a name Xtreme-mPOS V 3. While executing the version 3, in the form where I have a barcode scanner, the app automatically goes to the orginal version. I was not able to figure out why the data I am updating on v3 is not showing up. later realized it is going back to v1 while doing some operations on v3.

0 4 284
4 REPLIES 4

What makes you think that this happens?

Do the apps share a data source?

Do you have any deeplink actions running that may be referencing the original app?

Hi Marc,
The way I know is that because the data I submit on version 3 (copied version) doesnโ€™t reflect and I can see in my app header that the name changes to version 1 and start showing the data that exists in the version 1 google sheet.

I have not specifically shared any data source between the two versions. Unless while copying the app with data does something internally.

On the deeplink, I will have to check and revert back. Thanks for your suggestion.

Hi Marc,
You are right. I do have a deeplink and on checking the link is same in both the apps and it doesnโ€™t change.
Here is the code. The ID 294780 is same in both the apps deeplinks. It seems the ID didnโ€™t change upon copying. Where can I locate the ID of the copied app ? I can then modify this line to represent the new ID.

Concatenate(โ€œXtreme-mERP-CompositeKey-294780#page=form&table=Order Details&defaults=%7B%22Order%22%3A%22โ€,[Order Code],"%22%7D" )

Thatโ€™s actually the ID of your account. That wonโ€™t change. The name of the app will change. You can find the name of the app within the URL when you are in the editor.

Top Labels in this Space