Copied workflow with changed Target Data returns wrongful error

I copied a Workflow from one table that worked just fine. When I change the Target Data, it evaluates the expression from what appears to be the former Target Data table. Creating a new workflow identical to the broken, copied workflow works as expected without returning errors.

I basically have two identical workflows, but one throws up errors when enabled and the other works and can recreate this behavior every time I copy a workflow in my app and change the Target Data.

This seems like a big bug so I figured to post here before I bothered support with something they already knew.

1 Like