Copy part of record and post to facebook or twitter or send as a text message?

Copy part of record and post to facebook or twitter or send as a text message? Is this possible?

I want to put icons for Facebook, Twitter and … on a detail view record and the user clicks one and the columns I’ve selected are then copied to the new post on their existing FB or Twitter account.

I started by creating an action to open FACEBOOK.COM but I don’t see how to create an action to copy a column, or columns, from the record the user is on and pass that on to FB.

Solved Solved
1 3 339
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Lucinda_Mason
Provided you set up Facebook and Twitter Developer accounts and generate associated API keys for those; you can use their REST API service for your purpose by sending a POST request to their relevant API endpoint via Webhook Workflow via passing any desired text in the JSON body.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@Lucinda_Mason
Provided you set up Facebook and Twitter Developer accounts and generate associated API keys for those; you can use their REST API service for your purpose by sending a POST request to their relevant API endpoint via Webhook Workflow via passing any desired text in the JSON body.

Thank you.

You’re welcom

Top Labels in this Space