Count elements visible in dashboard

Good morning to all members of the AppSheet community.
I have a dashboard that has several hierarchical panels. Projects > To-do list > Tasks > Hours.
I want to add to the panel title the number of elements listed and the total number of elements in the table. In this way it is easy to know if I am inside an element and, therefore I see the dependent items or I am outside and I see the whole table.

Iโ€™m trying things out but I donโ€™t see how to get that data. Has anyone done this before?

Thank you very much.

1 7 650
7 REPLIES 7

You can achieve this by adding a formula in the name of the View.

Example:

โ€œProkyektos (โ€œ &

COUNT(
SELECT( table_name[key], TRUE))

& โ€œ)โ€

OK Thank you I already have half of itโ€ฆ That way I get the total but I need to get the number of elements filtered.!

You should use the formula you used in your filter.

COUNT( โ€filterโ€ )

Thank you very much for your help. Actually there is no formula with a filter, it is a dynamic dependent panel and it is done automatically. In the title of a panel you can not make references to the rows โ€ฆ

Ohh. Are you referring to the dynamic dashboard? Sorry, I havenโ€™t done like this before.

Donโ€™t worry, thank you very much for your time. The solution for counting elements of a table is great and faster.

Thanks a lot for your input Mariano, Iยดm also a fan of Dashboard, and I really appreciated the new enhancement to show the overlay button in the dashboard views.
As far as I know, what you need is not yet implemented by AppSheet, but Iยดd really prize getting a status of what it has been selected based on the interactions between dashboard views.

Top Labels in this Space