I’m trying to build an app to create and manage courses for my company.
The main data sources that I have are:
- Office, where we dictate the course
- Trainer, who gives the course
- Course, list of courses we dictate
Now I want to activate a course (Active Course) which can have one or many sessions.
I’ll have 2 tables
- Active Course, where I vincuate the Office, Trainer and Course
- Active Course Sessions, where I register the date and time of each of the many sessions the active course will have
I have 2 tables because when I later vinculate the student to the Active Course I’ll create this relationship with only the first table.
The idea is that when I hit SAVE:
- One row of data will be saved into Active Course
- One or many rows of data will be saved into Active Course Sessions
At the same time in a single process.
Is it possible to create a view where I choose the first 3 options and at the same time add one or many rows for each of the sessions?
Or do I need to do this in two separated process?
Thanks for your time!