Creating a pricing application for website usage

I have been trying to create this app for two days and cannot for the life of me figure out how to make it function. It seems like pretty basic functionality, but I’m really struggling. Below are the user stories I’m using to inform the creation

• As a user, I would like to see the 3 steps required to creating my wedding package (guessing these would be views?)
    • “1 Choose your package”
    • “2 Customize your package”
    • “3 Add the wow factor!”
  • As a user, I would like to start with the first step
  • As a user, I would like the ability to easily switch between steps as needed
  • As a user, I would like the ability to click the options associated with each step and view a detailed description of each option, including price
  • As a user, I would like the ability to select an option
  • As a user, if there are multiple quantities of an option (ie hours onsite) I would like the ability to select a single value from a range of numbers (ie 1-5)
  • As a user, I would like to see the total price for each step summarized
  • As a user, I would like to see the total price for all 3 steps summarized
  • As a user, I would like the ability to send my selected contact information, options, and total price to connect@marriedlivestream.com
  • As a report consumer, I would like to receive a single email with the report users contact information, options, and total price

I’m running into the following problems:

1. It always shows the quantity scale adjuster in the detailed view, but not next to the item on the main view (I don’t want people to click into an item to have to adjust the quantity)
  2. If I try to give users the ability to adjust quantity, it also gives them the ability to adjust price (which I don’t want)

Can someone please help!
Dale

0 1 259
1 REPLY 1

@Married_Livestream
I’m not sure provided you are asking for some help or you are asking for an AppSheet Developer to build this kinda app for you? Have you checked Sample Apps section to find a similar app that might suit your needs with a couple of edits and/or additions and worked on that? Rather than a “I’m struggling to do this”, your post looks like an app spec honestly. Besides, the community itself is a huge knowledgebase for anyone to find a solution to very similar, even identical problems.

I may advise start searching the community posts that might be related with similar issues/requests and reading some help pages thru https://help.appsheet.com/en/ first before bulleting out tons of targets that you would like to achieve.

Top Labels in this Space