Creating an app that user's do not need to sign in to use

I need to be able to distribute an app that all employees of our company can use. We are currently using a business account and have many secure apps already create but all the things I see about public apps referred to publisher pro plans. I have no sensitive data in this app and it will purely be for collecting data to be stored and used elsewhere.

0 4 386
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

What is the question?

How do I create a public app that doesnโ€™t require sign in?*

For me it sounds that you need to create new account with the Publisher Pro plan because you canโ€™t create apps with two different plans with the same account. Though you can create an app with your existing account and set the option Security > Require Sing-in > Allow all signed-in users as ON. With this way itโ€™s difficult to control license usage because whoever can open the app.

We only need this app for a couple weeks as a way to allow our employs to confirm minor information(address and phone number) and answer a small questionnaire regarding unemployment information due to COVID-19 so that lack of controlling usage is not a big deal for our use case. This app will be deactivated once we have collected our necessary information.

Top Labels in this Space