Custom app link

aditya_glp
Participant III

Hi All,

My app browser link which I found in USERS - > LINK - > BROWSER LINK.

I want to customise this above link. How can I do this?

0 7 690
7 REPLIES 7

Steve
Participant V

In what way do you want to customize it?

@Steve All I want is to customise my raw browser link and embed it in a text like โ€œMy Appโ€.

So the link will look like โ€œMy Appโ€ and clicking on the same would redirect to the actual app link

Where would you use this โ€œMy Appโ€ link? Within the app itself?

@Steve Not within the app, I want to share the link โ€œMy Appโ€ to the users who would be accessing the app. I want that the users should access the app via the link โ€œMy Appโ€

How you add the link is entirely dependent on how you communicate with others. In email, you would want to insert a hyperlink (Ctrl-K is a common shortcut), enter the browser link as the target, and โ€œMy Appโ€ as the link text.

You could also consider sharing it from the app editor:

@aditya_glp There is not a way within AppSheet to customize the browser link to the app. That would add a whole other layer of domain management which Iโ€™m sure is far down on the AppSheet priority list.

However, there are several pay services available that can help you do this. I do use one, if you would like more information, then please private message me and Iโ€™ll get you pointed in the right direction.

aditya_glp
Participant III

Thanks for the inputs @Steve @WillowMobileSystems

Top Labels in this Space