Custom Y/N Text

@Arthur_Rallu
Can you put my account on this rollout?
ID: 297211 grantstead@steadglobal.com(Google)

A known issue in AppSheet is, that it converts short text in capital letters.
Also here: when you put No as the No value it loos like this:

So you have to put it in quotes: "No"
@Arthur_Rallu

I played around a bit with emojis.

9 Likes

I’d love to get it as well.

Likely the unquoted No is taken as a literal Yes/No value, wheres "No" is taken as a Text value. Another good reason to always quote textual values.

6 Likes

One quick bug for ya on this @Arthur_Rallu, and …surprise, surprise… it’s with Card views. It seems grouping by a Y/N column will not reference the new custom labels at the moment.

Already tested to see if it was a sticky issue by testing it on a brand new Card view.

Edit: I should add, I did not test grouping on other views. So… it might not be Card only. I didn’t mean to make the Cards feel bad.
Edit 2: It’s all Views grouping. (Sorry Card view)

7 Likes

Hello, I would love to test as well if still possible!

Thanks for pointing this out. I will get a code-fix for Y/N labels in grouped headers.

@Voke, I can add your account to the rollout if you can provide your Account ID but this will rolled out to everyone fairly soon so you can also just wait a few days :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is working fabulously :wink:

1 Like

I’ll be closing this topic since we’re working on it.
As the number of votes people have, I want to release the votes associated to this feature so that they can vote for others. (Not guaranteed this works though, so I’m crossing my fingers here.)

There is another community category to provide feedback.

4 Likes

So closing the topic does automatically release your vote. You don’t need to unvote this feature.
For the record, this feature had reached 57 votes when it was closed.

9 Likes