Customise text for a deeplink

ehnz
Participant IV

Hello, I want to have a virtual column in my app that shows a clickable link to another part of the app. Currently I have the column type as App, and the deep link in the formula. As it shows in the app as the whole deeplink formula, I want to customise the text that shows to make it short and nice

0 7 210
7 REPLIES 7

You could move the expression in the virtual column to the target of a โ€œgo to another viewโ€ type Action. Then change your VC to show just the text you want, and attach the new action to this VC as โ€œInlineโ€ Display.

OK so is that possible to have an action tied to one only particular virtual column?

Thanks!

ehnz
Participant IV

I have tried creating a โ€˜Showโ€™ type virtual column, with the type being โ€œURLโ€, and in the content formula putting HYPERLINK(โ€œview deep link nameโ€, โ€œCustomised textโ€).
This saves, but when the user clicks on it, it trys to go through and stays on the sync view in the app

Thatโ€™s not what @Marc_Dillon suggested. Try his suggestion.

HEllo , How can convert the long string in a friendly button or a customized text like โ€œGotoMyViewโ€ instead of a this long text with # , like the image shows 3X_2_8_287d5abe3705d99e7ca7888e493aded8b3e8a300.png

thanks

This deeplink column comes with an Action. You can attach that Action to any other column, or change its prominence.

Top Labels in this Space