Customized Notification

Hi,
I have an excel spreadsheet with sales data. Each row has an email address column for each user. Is there a way I can create a workflow to send out a unique notification to each user containing their own information for columns in their record?

0 6 369
6 REPLIES 6

Are you trying to send the notifications for all in once or one by one?

I would like each person to get their own notification that is customized to their information.

I have created a little CRM module for my employees. I want a notification to go out daily for anything in the database that has an unresolved status.

Following

Soโ€ฆ then you are looking for scheduled report functionality where you can send them row by rowโ€ฆ with the condition rule like [Timestamp]=TODAY()

Ok. Thank you! Also, my notifications in my app stopped working all together a few days ago. Havenโ€™t heard back on my support ticket in a few days eitherโ€ฆ Using the Broadcast feature on the website doesnโ€™t go out to any android or iphones. All of my users are registered by their emails and the feature did work until very recentlyโ€ฆ App is still published with a successful deployment checkโ€ฆ All settings look normal.

Top Labels in this Space