Dashboard Layout options

I am wondering if I am missing something when it comes to building a dashboard and getting the default layout what I want. I want this layout - but nothing I do seems to get this - ( I have to tell ALL my users to adjust each view until you get this layout).

What I want as my default layout:

What I built in the dashboard layout section:

I cannot seem to get the right layout without having to adjust. I donโ€™t care for me, but when I have over 200 users doing this itโ€™s hard to monitor. Am I missing something? Is there more I can do to adjust it as the default? Can we add more options:

Extra Large
Extra Wide
etcโ€ฆ

2 7 211
  • UX
7 REPLIES 7

you may not be able to get it. Not every combination is possible. And I donโ€™t feel like this one is. I believe appsheet kinda works in a top down, left to right style.
Also you top image shows 3 views while the dashboard seems to have 4 so Im assuming the 4th is below the 2 views which is most definitely not achievable by default. Appsheet will only fill โ€œ1 screenโ€ worth of space.

Yeah - my snapshot couldnโ€™t show the view below - yes there is one below โ€œDispatchโ€ - but I took a snapshot of the main (Top) section. So, maybe try - a different combination?

my guess is just try a 2x2 all wides and the users will adjust it to how they please. Or feature request

thanksโ€ฆ

It really limits desktop configurability since things are set up this way. There is 100% use cases for having dashboards that default to being off the screen or in configurations that just arenโ€™t possibleโ€ฆreally sucks.

Yeah. The view at the bottom could come up some. It is really more the entire layout. I need that map - FULL - left to right. Then the restโ€ฆ

Agreed!

Top Labels in this Space