Dashboard select Parent row to select both Inline and Detail children records at the same time

Could anyone please let me know how to select a row on a parent view so that the the children’s Inline and Detail rows show accordingly? At this moment, I have the Dashboard on interactive mode.
So when I select a parent row, all the children for the parent view are shown on an Inline View.

I would like to Select a Parent record and be able to select A (any children) in the Inline View so that the Detail View also shows at the same time. For example Parent table is made at out of 1, 2, 3.
Child table has the following records. 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2.1,2.2, 3

So if I select 1 on the Parent view on Dashboard, I would like not only to show all children records: 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 2.1,2.2, 3 in the Inline view, but also I would like to select for example 1.1 on Inline view and 1.1 on Detail view.

How is this accomplished?

Also, I will like to do the same but this time using a filter view to show only the Parents records for a specific group id. For example: Let’s say that the Parent has 20 records and 5 groups.

In a Dashboard I would like to select the Parent record on an Inline View and then on a duplicate Inline View I would like to show all the Parent Records that belong to Group 1.

Your assistance is much appreciated.

0 1 302
1 REPLY 1

@The_Oaks_Administrat

Hello, could you find the solution? I have similar requirement for project management where in a project has many child activities.

Regards,

Top Labels in this Space