Is it possible to use a filtered view in a dashboard to filter a 2nd filtered view, akin to showing details.
I have a dashboard with the following:
- List of Regulations filtered by jurisdiction (country)
- The details shown for a selected regulation
- The articles shown for a specific regulation (only this 2nd filtered view does not change when I select the Regulation.
- To change the Article view I have to use a drop-down list in a form. (Not as user friendly)
- Once the correct articles are displayed, clicking one shows the Article details
- Article detail view shows the details for the article selected.
- Is it possible to use the filtered view of Regulations to filter the list of articles?
- Tried using an action to update the Regulation in the form. Didn’t work
- Tried using a trigger action on the filtered list of Regulations, to update the form. Didn’t work
See image below.
Q: Would like to know if what I am attempting in possible in a Dashboard?