Dashboards appear to be broken

Dashboards are not loading properly across all my apps. Formatting is wonky, Map view is blank, View titles are no longer clickable.

Solved Solved
0 6 520
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Should be working normally again. I just reverted and redeployed the change made earlier today. We are starting to provide the ability to resize and move around the panes of a dashboard. Which is very cool but looks like it broke some things in the process. I donโ€™t have the details but @morgan will check in the morning.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi, Iโ€™m encountering similar issues. The Top Title in the view is no longer activating when clicked upon.

Lotโ€™s of weird formatting things have changed. The dashboard view titles are no longer links either (previously you could click them and it would take you to that specific view).

Encountering the same issues as others. I can no longer click on rows or headers in the Dashboard view. Please fix

Max1

Same here.

Could one of you please give us the app name and the view name to check on? Thanks

Should be working normally again. I just reverted and redeployed the change made earlier today. We are starting to provide the ability to resize and move around the panes of a dashboard. Which is very cool but looks like it broke some things in the process. I donโ€™t have the details but @morgan will check in the morning.

Top Labels in this Space