Data inputted in a form will transfer to multiple sheets

Hi! I’m still trying out appsheet but I encountered a problem. I have a centralized form in which a user can choose which PROJECT the data belongs to. How do I have one form and can transfer the inputted information to its respective gsheet (by project) depending on the chosen PROJECT? Any guidance would really help. Thanks!

0 2 498
  • UX
2 REPLIES 2

@RN_Builders
You can use either an Action or a Webhook Workflow with preset AppSheet API to add row data to another table.

Hi! Thank you for your help. I encountered a problem while going into webhook. I opened the links you sent and used it as my guide but there were two problems. First, when I checked the log its results show success.

However, opening the gsheet and the app itself, the data I want transferred to the other table could not be found but I have no idea why. Second, when I tried to recreate the body template it displayed an error. (attached below)

Any suggestions would really help. I really tried my best to understand everything but my deadline is on Monday. Send the cavalry guys Thank you!

Top Labels in this Space