Data loader

Ami
Participant V

Hello
Lets say i have a working app that users work with.
However, lets say that currently my users already have data in excel. Instead of manualy adding all the data, i want them to be able to load existing data via csv and have the app preform all itโ€™s functionality on set uploaded data, for instance, assign uniqueid.
I want this to be acheived by my users rather than by me as the developer. How can something like that be done?

0 4 421
4 REPLIES 4

Ami
Participant V

To clarify the proccess:
I have some tables set and connections between them.
I create a csv export file that my users copy the data into the csv file and then i upload the csv to populate my tables.

Hi, you need to create that kind of functionality on the spreadsheet level by yourself. Unfortunately we donโ€™t have import functionality like reading data with CSV at this moment.

Do you think a thing like that would be developed? As i see it, in order for companies to invest in an app, they would need a solution for this that does not include coding or access to the database

This functionality is in our roadmap but Iโ€™m afraid we donโ€™t have exact timeframe for that. Though you need to update the data before importing if you donโ€™t want to open all records.

Top Labels in this Space