Data Syncing of Formula Involving Multiple Rule

Thank to Levent, I have been able to add my percentage total checking column to my cash-out calculation app.

However, because the formula adds up the percentages of “% Split” of rows bearing the same cash-out code and the total percentage reaches 100% after the last row of the group is entered, only the “% Split” of the last row entered of the cash-out code group will show “Correct % Split”. With others failing to update. Is there a solution to this? Refreshing does not help, I need to go click/tap the “% Split” fields of the previous rows to make the “% Check” change from wrong to correct.

The formula for “% Check” is:
IF(AND(SUM(SELECT(Monday[% Split],[Cash-Out Code]=[_THISROW].[Cash-Out Code]))<1.0002,SUM(SELECT(Monday[% Split],[Cash-Out Code]=[_THISROW].[Cash-Out Code]))>0.9998),“Correct % Split”,"! WRONG % SPLIT")

0 5 252
5 REPLIES 5

You are probably using normal column, correct?

Yes. Is there any special types of columns for this kind of formulas?

Hi Steve, so virtual columns will update real time when data change?

Virtual columns update in real time within a form view, and outside a form view when the app syncs. Non-virtual (i.e., normal) columns only update when the row itself is updated. Note, however, that virtual column values are not recorded in your spreadsheet.

Top Labels in this Space