De-referencing from an Enum (base type REF) isn't working

I was making some updates, including the new-ish feature where you can use an Enum (with a base type REF) and de-reference from that - instead of having to set the column type as an actual ref - when I noticed that the data that should result from that de-ref wasnโ€™t being written to the table.

1 3 385
3 REPLIES 3

Was it writing the key-value instead?

Not a de-ref of lists (though this will be handy when it becomes stable); Iโ€™m talking about being able to de-ref from an Enum (with a base type of REF) just like it was a regular ref.

It was working until last night; I spent 7 hours completely reworking how data is processed by an app (thatโ€™s live)โ€ฆ only to find my updates caused all critical data points to fail and not get their data.
ugh

The editor approves the de-ref from the enum column, but the resulting data is blank.

At least itโ€™s super easy to roll back 7 hours worth of updates and get everything right back to where it was before you began.

Thanks for reporting this (and @GreenFlux for the key-value issue in the other thread). Iโ€™ve added these items as bugs to fix

Top Labels in this Space