Dear all, About Spec..Yesterday when I click...

(Jerry Lan) #1

Dear all,

About Spec…Yesterday when I click on a Square, a diamond, a circle, the preview

changes interactively. I thought thats awesome! But today, the preview does not change interactively anymore. Any possible reason for that?

(Reza Raoofi) #2

Could yo elaborate a little more? What do you mean by “change interactively”? I just checked and I think it is the same?!

(Jerry Lan) #3

@RezaRaoofi For example, square 1 represents a table 1. When you click on square 2, in the preview on the right side, does it change from table 1 to table 2?

(Reza Raoofi) #4

By preview you mean the app emulator on the right side that shows a small phone screen? If yes, then it does not make sense to me that clicking on those square or diamonds change anything on that screen.

I think the spec is more about general app design and relationship between objects in the app, but the preview on the right side only shows different views visible to user.

(Jerry Lan) #5

@RezaRaoofi Yes I am referring to the app emulator. I thought this was a work that only I used and opted for preview…Yes the spec is about general app design and relationship between objects in the app, but spec can be more powerful than this:

if by clicking on a view (circle) , you see immediately the view on the emulator.

if by clicking on a filter (diamond), you see immediately the filtered data on the emulator.

specially if you have a lot of views and a lot of filters. It will help the developer delete the redundant views and filters long when they are not used anymore, especially for big apps.

I was very happy when it was responding to where I click 3 days back.Eventually, we might be able to do everything on the spec.

(Jerry Lan) #6

“word”…not “work” in the second line