Dear all, About Spec..Yesterday when I click...

Dear all,

About Spec…Yesterday when I click on a Square, a diamond, a circle, the preview

changes interactively. I thought thats awesome! But today, the preview does not change interactively anymore. Any possible reason for that?

0 5 351
5 REPLIES 5

Could yo elaborate a little more? What do you mean by “change interactively”? I just checked and I think it is the same?!

@RezaRaoofi For example, square 1 represents a table 1. When you click on square 2, in the preview on the right side, does it change from table 1 to table 2?

By preview you mean the app emulator on the right side that shows a small phone screen? If yes, then it does not make sense to me that clicking on those square or diamonds change anything on that screen.

I think the spec is more about general app design and relationship between objects in the app, but the preview on the right side only shows different views visible to user.

@RezaRaoofi Yes I am referring to the app emulator. I thought this was a work that only I used and opted for preview…Yes the spec is about general app design and relationship between objects in the app, but spec can be more powerful than this:

if by clicking on a view (circle) , you see immediately the view on the emulator.

if by clicking on a filter (diamond), you see immediately the filtered data on the emulator.

specially if you have a lot of views and a lot of filters. It will help the developer delete the redundant views and filters long when they are not used anymore, especially for big apps.

I was very happy when it was responding to where I click 3 days back.Eventually, we might be able to do everything on the spec.

“word”…not “work” in the second line

Top Labels in this Space