Dear App Sheet User, I want to make app shee...

Dear App Sheet User,

I want to make app sheet application, automatically synchronized with google drive in a specific time like every 60 -90sec without

pressing on Synchronized button of the app.

Can anybody help me in that? and Guide me?

Regards, Ahmad Saleh

0 10 457
10 REPLIES 10

At this moment if the Automatic updates option is ON, your app

retrieves changes made by other users about every 30 minutes.

Good afternoon. Consult regarding this topic, then please :
Is there a way to automate synchronization from a certain event, such as when a new row is added to a specific table?

@Aleksi_Alkio Thank you sir for responding, is their any method to make it update every 3 minutes.

Not automatically at this moment. Dercreasing this interval is in a worklist, but I canโ€™t say when it will be ready.

Okay Sir, Thank you.

Youโ€™re welcome

Dan1

New to AppSheet, finishing up my first app for the local food bank. Came across this post and the article: https://help.appsheet.com/en/articles/1161741-automatic-updates. i.e. Other users will not see another users updates for 30 minutes.

oopsโ€ฆ covid 19 has changed our operation to have a person taking info outside our food pantry (quantity of food varies according to house hold count) - while โ€œinsideโ€ volunteers act as order โ€˜pickersโ€™ (immediately). I see that this approach isnโ€™t going to work - correct?

Is this limitation removed if utilizing a SQL database? if so, anything in the works for Google Cloud SQL - even at a higher price per user? The minimum number of users required for the Business Edition is out of reach.

No. The model used by AppSheet has an inherent delay; thereโ€™s nothing close to real-time response.

Dan1

Ok, thanks Steve.

Top Labels in this Space