Dear App sheet user. Today I watched video a...

Dear App sheet user.

Today I watched video about scheduling appointment.

But what I am surprised that app sheet application makes synchronizing, but not return to home page of the application directly.

Which will let user to see services requested from other users?

The Question is How can I make App sheet program makes synchronizing then return to home automatically.

Thank you, Ahmad

0 25 407
25 REPLIES 25

tony1

@Ahmad_Saleh Not sure what you mean, can you rephrase? If youโ€™re asking about how to redirect a user after they submit a form, look at the Finish View option of the form view.

You can set the finish view in the form individually. If you donโ€™t have a form view created already, add a new form view and choose the position to REF. You can find the finish view option from the bottom of the form.

Have you added the Scheduling Appointment view as a finish view in the form?

@Aleksi_Alkio Dear Aleksi, Can you please guide from where I can get it finish view. I think No?

@Aleksi_Alkio

I didnโ€™t have it in my app sheet, can I find it in other area of the website

You are looking from the wrong view. Open the form view, not the table view.

@Aleksi_Alkio I surprise that I have an application and it is working well, Why this is not like that, it is really problem.

Couldnโ€™t you able to find the place where you can set it correctly?

Really Sir!!!

Okay good. Problem solved

@Aleksi_Alkio No sir I still didnโ€™t find it, OH my God,

Iโ€™am in UX

@tony @Aleksi_Alkio

Thank you for replaying me, just for clarification, I have data to be filled, when I fill it and press save, Program not redirect me to the main screen area it still exist in the screen of the data inserted, I should press the home button to redirect me their, I need it to be automatically go their.

I tried your suggestions, but not working, Please help me

Regards, Ahmad

@Aleksi_Alkio

Iโ€™AM Here Translate

Okay

You need to create a separate form view and choose the โ€œPositionโ€ option to Ref. In that form view you will see the option called โ€œFinish Viewโ€.

@Aleksi_Alkio You are Nice Person, Thank you for Helping me, Okay I will create I will do what you advise me to do, wait sir?

@Aleksi_Alkio Dear ALeksi,

Everythings Now great, Thank you for helping me regarding this issue. I am start using App sheet in programing health issue. Will be in touch with you in future If you donโ€™t mind sir, Thank you again sir.

Regards, Ahmad

Youโ€™re welcome

Does it open the same new blank form view after saving?

@Aleksi_Alkio No Aleksi Translate

@Aleksi_Alkio

Picture 1 Translate

@Aleksi_Alkio

picture 2 Translate

Itโ€™s opening the same record you just saved, correct?

@Aleksi_Alkio

Picture 3 Translate

@Aleksi_Alkio

I filled data in Picture 1, When I press save it still in picture 2 not redirecting me to picture 3 automatically.

Top Labels in this Space